Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Halo first strike
The book I am reading is called Halo first strike the author is Eric Nylund. Even though I am on page 68 there is already a lot going on such as constant war. This story is mainly about three different squads of soldiers The first squads main character is their captain and always being under gunfire. The second squad is about six soldiers crash landing in the middle of a firefight. Then there is the final squad this squad consists of three spartans (super soldiers) that to infiltrate the enemy's battle spaceship thingy. I would love to tell you more but I have yet to finish the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job describing what your book is about. Make sure next time you include a quote, as well as why you like/dislike the book. I would love to hear your opinion on Halo First Strike. Also, make sure you check your grammar before posting. You shouldn't use the word "thingy."
ReplyDelete-Ms. Lamb